Udaariyaan Today’s Written Update 13th April 2022 Episode Tejo Slaps Fateh In The Hospital


The thirteenth April 2022 episode of Udaariyaan goes to be overwhelming and dramatic sufficient the place you’ll watch that Khushbir Singh’s life is in peril as he’s being handled by the medical employees. In order that, they might make him blessed with additional breaths, however as quickly because the time is passing his well being situation is changing into worst. Due to this fact, docs come out and make his household acquainted with all the things by saying that in the event that they wish to meet him to allow them to go as a result of the way in which he’s getting relieved from the problems appears sluggish sufficient.

Udaariyaan

As quickly as they hear the assertion they acquired shocked sufficient as a result of nobody wish to see their shut one in such a circumstance. Due to this fact, Tejo and all the household requested to hospital employees to do one thing as a result of they don’t wish to lose Khushbir Singh. However Docs guarantee them that they’re doing their greatest to save lots of him and due to this fact, they don’t want to fret forward however generally, future overturns the circumstances as effectively. So, due to this fact, solely 70% are underneath their hand, and the remainder of the 30% is underneath the hand of God and his future so simply pray for his speedy restoration.

In the meantime, they rush to satisfy Khushbir Singh and Angad Mann can also be there everybody will get emotional to see Khushbir Singh’s situation. Even Tejo breaks down in tears alongside together with her mom and the remainder of the household however Angad Mann consoles them by mentioning that nothing will occur to him simply consider in god. In the meantime, Khuishbir Singh asks Angad for his favor to marry Tejo in order that, she might get the companion to reside her life fortunately. Angad Mann will get pleased to listen to all this however can’t fake something, as everyone seems to be there and it could be inappropriate to specific his pleasure regardless of being familiarized with the present well being circumstance of Khushbir Singh.

On the identical time, Fateh additionally comes there and hears all the things due to which, he will get shocked as he was not even anticipating this from him. However as quickly as Tejo sees him via the window her anger crosses all of the barricades, and due to this fact, she goes to him and begins slamming whereas slapping him too. In the meantime, she says why he got here right here regardless of realizing all the things, Fateh tries to elaborate all the things however she isn’t prepared to listen to something and asks him to go as effectively. So don’t miss streaming it on Colours on the appropriate time and for extra particulars keep tuned with us.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*